Demerteuil.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the use of your Personal Data and I will gladly assist you.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age
- I - the author Valeria Pugliese
Data Protection Principles
I promise to follow the following data protection principles:
• Processing is lawful, fair, transparent; processing activities have lawful grounds.
• Processing is limited to the purpose; processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
• Processing is done with minimal data; I only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
• Processing is limited with a time period; I will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
• I will do my best to ensure the accuracy of data.
• I will do my best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Who else can access your Personal Data
I do not share your Personal Data with strangers.
How we secure your data
I do our best to keep your Personal Data safe.
I monitor the systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though I try my best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, I promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches.
I will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
I will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
I do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children.
I do not target children with my articles.
The latest modification was made in October 2020.
Author and curator: email@example.com